SMI Professional Nurse's Training Institute
Our Institute established in 2005 and pass out three batches and there are working in the privet sector in Island wide, such as Appollo, Asiri, Nawaloka, Lesons, Suleman hospitals also in Monaragal, Gampaha, Galle, Kandy, Anuradhapura area etc.
To be an A grade health care training institute in Sri Lanka in 2010.
Provide professional training in health care for rural & semi urban and youth in Sri Lanka.
Be the No.01 health care professional provider to Sri Lankan health care sector.
To maintain & up grade our health care professionals to global standards.
Rs. 14,400/- easy payment can be arranged.
Admission Rs. 5,000/-
15th of September 2008
G.C.E. (O/L) 6 subjects with 3 credits. Hight 4.10"
Age 16 - 25 Unmarried female
Free accommodation & Uniform
Our Tutorial Panel
- Dr. R. S. Wijethilake (Base Hospital Gampaha) 15 years experience as a SHO.
- Dr. S. B. S. Gamage (Base Hospital Gampaha) 10 years experience as a SHO.
- Ms. M. A. G. Senevirathne - Returied vice principle (NTS - Kandana)
- Mr. Sisira Kumara Ariyarathna (Army Hospital) 12 years experience as a Tutoer.
- Ms. W. D. W. Sisira Kumara (Army Hospital) 10 years experience as a Tutoer.
- Ms. Thamara Maduwage (30 years experience as a SPL English Trained Teacher).
- Ms. N.S. Karunasekare (35 years experience as a SPL Science Trained Teacher).
No. 237/2, Colombo Road, Gampaha.
T : 033-5683430 / 072-3596710